Npower Health Recruitment 2022 – The Federal Ministry of Health developed the Npower health registration portal to help strengthen the public health system in Nigeria. Continue reading to discover the Application requirements for the Npower health program, Npower Health registration portal, application form, and conditions.
The Npower Health Programme is organized to help strengthen the public health system in Nigeria. It involves the participation of volunteers from the public and private sectors, who will be primarily engaged in data collection, education, and provision of medical services to vulnerable members of society. The volunteers are expected to do this under strict supervision by qualified personnel drawn from the Ministries of Health and social welfare, as well as non-governmental organizations.
The N-Power Health Recruitment 2022 Registration form was designed to attract candidates that will help with the delivery of quality healthcare, according to the Nigeria Health Care Standards, to vulnerable members of the society, including children, pregnant women, individuals, and families. They will also participate in social mobilization activities geared towards improving communities’ health and well-being.
About Npower Health Recruitment 2022
The Npower Health is a platform (www.npower.gov.ng/n-health.html) developed and launched by the Federal Government of Nigeria to enable interested job seekers to register for the highly sought-after Npower Health Scheme.
The N-Power Health candidates will organize, participate in, and facilitate a wide range of activities that involve community mobilization in health education, distribution of drugs and other medical care items, strengthening health workers, community participation in decision-making processes, as well as provision of primary healthcare to vulnerable members in the communities selected by the volunteers.
The volunteers’ work is based on community-based primary healthcare, and the volunteers will be assigned to specific primary places of assignment (PPA) in their local communities. The volunteers will be expected to work closely with the relevant local government and other relevant actors to achieve the set targets.
Npower Health Recruitment Requirements
You must first register with the portal to apply for the N-power Health Recruitment program. The portal is the medium through which all recruitment activities will be conducted. To be eligible for the Npower Health Volunteer program, you must fulfill the following requirements:
|Minimum Educational Qualification||OND|
|Maximum Educational Qualification||BSC|
|Other requirements||NYSC Certificate|
In addition to the requirement above, a background in health sciences or relevant areas like Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, and Psychology is required.
How to Apply for the Npower Health Recruitment ?
- Registration (A) – All interested shall complete and submit the Npower health registration form via www.npower.gov.ng/n-health.html.
- Application Review (B) – Applicants are processed and reviewed by a team of experienced professionals, including career consultants, experts in the field of human capital development, volunteers in the program, and health practitioners.
- Application Approval (C) – The review team has the authority and responsibility to either approve or reject, at their discretion, the application for registration. Approved applications will then be processed for payment of stipends.
- Acceptance into Programme (D) – All approved applicants have to sign a declaration form that confirms their willingness to volunteer as N-Power Health volunteers.
- 4. Programme and Deployment (E) – All accepted Npower Health candidates will be deployed to their primary placement area (PPA).