Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment 2023 | The Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment process has officially begun. Candidates with and without teaching credentials are welcome to apply for the Lagos State TESCOM recruitment. Therefore, interested applicants should use the Lagos State TESCOM recruitment website (www.tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng) to submit their applications.
Applicants must also know all the requirements and procedures to submit a successful application. Therefore, this post contains all the information you need to apply for Lagos state TESCOM recruitment for 2023 .
Is the Lagos TESCOM recruitment form for 2023 out?
We are happy to inform you that the Lagos State Government has started the recruitment process for teaching and non-teaching professionals. And so the form is out and can be obtained via the official recruitment portal at www.tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng.
This year’s Lagos TESCOM recruitment is meant to increase the employment rate in the state. The Lagos State Teaching Service Commission’s (TESCOM) goal is to advance a standardized, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
So, if you know you meet the requirements to join the teaching or non-teaching staff, you are one step closer to being recruited.
- Edo State TESCOM Recruitment
- Ogun State TESCOM Recruitment
- Ondo State TESCOM Recruitment
- Kaduna State TESCOM Recruitment
- Niger State TESCOM Recruitment
- Osun State TESCOM Recruitment
Who can apply for Lagos TESCOM recruitment?
The Lagos State Teaching Service Commission recruitment for 2023 is open to applicants with or without teaching credentials. The application is open to candidates with a teaching degree and those without a teaching degree.
And so all interested candidates are advised to submit their application via the Lagos TESCOM official portal at www.tescom.lagosstate.com.ng.
Lagos TESCOM recruitment Requirements
The Lagos TECOM recruitment process for 2023 has certain requirements that applicants must meet before submitting their application. These requirements include the following:
- Interested applicants must not be above 35 years of age at the time of application.
- All Interested applicants must be a Citizen of Nigeria with a credible Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Declaration of Age along with a valid means of identification such as a National Identification Card, Drivers License, International passport, or Voters card.
- Applicants must possess a Certificate of origin, NYSC Certificate/letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders, and Local Government Identification.
- For credibility, applicants must possess their Primary six school leaving certificate, O’level result in either SSCE, NECO, or GCE with five minimum credits including English, and lastly, a degree in B.SC, HND, or ND from an accredited tertiary institution in Nigeria.
How to apply for Lagos TESCOM recruitment
So you have the above credentials and want to apply for the Lagos TESCOM recruitment process for 2023 . The application process is quite simple. Here’s how you go about it:
- Go to the Lagos TESCOM official recruitment portal on your device at www.tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng.
- Start your application by creating an account. Submit your Full name, address, phone number, and email address, along with important details.
- Next, submit all your credentials and verify they are correct.
- Once done, hit submit and wait for the results.
Provided you submitted all required credentials, you should be shortlisted for the next stage of screening or interview.
All shortlisted applicants are invited to the next stage of recruitment for screening or interview. And so failure to accept or show up for the screening means that you’ve automatically rejected the application.
You must also note that the form is free and can be obtained online via the official portal at www.tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng. You should, therefore, not pay any website or institution requesting payment before obtaining the form for you.
Lastly, check this page for more updates on the Lagos TESCOM recruitment process for 2023 .
Be the first to comment